Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MY CONTRIBUTION

My contribution towards the project, was to film and direct the opening sequence and create the opening titles on Live Type. I feel that the first time I directed the first sequence, I was very unfamiliar with how to use the camera and how to make sure all the shots were correct. Therefore, re-shooting gave me the chance to learn from my mistakes and make sure I could make the second time better. However, the second time we re-shoot the weather was very unreliable and we ended up having to re-shoot again as the lighting was different in the majority of the shots. This gave me the opportunity to be more organized and prepared for everything the next time. I felt the final time, I got all the shots right and made sure I included many close ups to really capture the character's facial expressions as well as to create a good montage sequence.

For the opening titles, I used Live Type, it took me a while understand what to do as it was quite complicated. However I managed to create simple but effective opening titles.

Overall, Nini, Kate and myself all made an equal contribution and are extremely happy with the way our project turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment